Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Test Overstream

5 comments:

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

Elizabeth
i tried a couple of times to send you a note but it kept sending it back..feel free to add my blog to the blog roll. i peeked at it- looks super.

Nicole said...

Thank you Elizabeth. Chloe is actually my niece. I will talk to her parents about adding her story to deaf village. Feel free to add my blog to your blog roll.

Dustin, Heather and Gavin said...

Hello,
Elizabeth i just go the comment that you left on my blog about Gavin! Thanks for your comment! I love my blog! please feel free to add my blog to your blog roll as well. I did add my blog to deaf village! Thanks again Heather

Anonymous said...

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for the encouragement and nice comment. I made another post today (after 3 months of not blogging) and submitted it to Deaf Village. My prayer is that other's will find my experience of being neither hearing nor deaf an encouragement to their lives.

Thanks again,
Bravorod

Amy said...

Elizabeth,
I just checked out Deaf Village and wow! You guys are doing a great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog and pointing this out to me!

Amy
www.littlemuffinhead.blogspot.com